- Developed as a mid-cut risk protection glove with a level B cut resistance (ISO 13997), the High-Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) shell ensures high durability.
- Featuring a super-thin liner (1.1mm thickness) that promises maximum comfort and dexterity for dry environments. The sandy finish on the micro-foam nitrile coating gives users a better grip.
- The reinforcement between thumb and forefinger improves cut resistance and extends usage lifespan.
- Reduces hand fatigue through its ultra-lightweight seamless knit liner which provides excellent comfort, sensitivity and dexterity to the user.
- Ensure gloves does not slip off user’s hand through an exclusive elasticated support in the wrist are which provides a “locking” effect.
- Offers an optimized and controlled grip to the user through the glove’s micro-cup finish.
- 3/4 coated knit wrist
- Micro-foam coating with non-slip grip
- Thickness: 1.10mm
- EN 388:2016 – 4X32B
*images are for illustrative purposes only.
|Standards||EN 388:2016 – 4X32B
|Finishing||External: Nitrile, Micro-Foam
Internal: UHMWPE-GLASS-Nylon, Polyester, Spandex
|Size||7, 8, 9. 10|