- Wearing the ATG MaxiDry Glove protects you against dangerous chemicals, micro-organisms and helps increase resistance to oils
- Type A (Level 2) which protects the user against 6 test chemicals for 30 minutes.
- protect users from chemical such as n-heptane, sodium hydroxide 40%, sulphuric acid 96%, nitric acid 65%, acetic acid 99% and ammonium hydroxide 25%.
- Repels oils, liquids and chemicals.
- Cut level A. Gloves are designed to protect against light scratches only. Not recommended for protection against blades.
- Reduces hand fatigue through its ultra-lightweight seamless knit liner which provides excellent comfort, sensitivity and dexterity to the user.
- Ensure gloves does not slip off user’s hand through an exclusive elasticated support in the wrist are which provides a “locking” effect.
- Offers an optimized and controlled grip to the user through the glove’s micro-cup finish.
- Certified by The Skin Health Alliance to be “Dermatologically Safe”.
- Gauntlet – 30cm
- Gauge: 1.10 mm
- Length: 30cm
- Unit Of Measurement: 1 Pair
- EN374-1 : JKLMNO
- EN388 : 4342B
*images are for illustrative purposes only.