- Welding gloves are black cowhide grain gloves that are water repellent and heat resistant.
- The seams of the gloves are stitched with Kevlar thread adding to their heat resistance and insulation.
- The sturdy seams also have better wear and better thermal insulation.
- A 200 mm split leather cuff protects the forearms against mechanical hazards.
- Designed with a Gunn cut, winged thumb with yoke, crisping type the gloves are comfortable and protective.
- Heat resistant
- Thermal insulation
- Water resistant
- Resistant to small metal splashes
- Gunn cut
- Winged thumb with yoke
- Crispin type
- Stitched with Kevlar thread
- 200 mm split leather cuff lined in canvas
- Interior flame resistant brushed jersey lining.
- EN 388
*images are for illustrative purposes only.
Availability: 2000 in stock