ATG MAXICUT ULTRA SAFETY GLOVE CUT LEVEL B
- CUTtech® combines and blends high performance yarns and fibres to impart different levels of cut protection with the driving philosophy to deliver high levels of comfort and wearer satisfaction.
- Reinforcement – between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- Certified according the European food standards and compliant to FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177.
- Reduces hand fatigue through its ultra-lightweight seamless knit liner which provides excellent comfort, sensitivity and dexterity to the user.
- Ensure gloves does not slip off user’s hand through an exclusive elasticated support in the wrist are which provides a “locking” effect.
- Offers an optimized and controlled grip to the user through the glove’s micro-cup finish.
- Certified by The Skin Health Alliance to be “Dermatologically Safe”.
- 3/4 coated knit wrist
- Micro-foam coating with non-slip grip
- Thickness: 1.00mm
- EN388 : 4542C
- EN ISO 21420:2020
*images are for illustrative purposes only.
|Standards||EN388 : 4542C
EN ISO 21420:2020
|Finishing||External: Nitrile, Micro-Foam
Internal: UHMWPE-GLASS-Nylon, Polyester, Spandex
|Size||7, 8, 9. 10|