- Wearing the ATG MaxiDry Glove protects you against dangerous chemicals, micro-organisms and helps increase resistance to oils
- MaxiDry® Zero™ integrates the core values of the MaxiDry® brand to bring comfort and liquid repellence together and combine them with our THERMtech® technology platform.
- This technology offers thermal resistance up to -10°C/14°F inside the glove under high activity with a coating designed to remain flexible for temperature up to -30°C / -22°F.
- certified according the European food standards and compliant to FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177.
- Reduces hand fatigue through its ultra-lightweight seamless knit liner which provides excellent comfort, sensitivity and dexterity to the user.
- Ensure gloves does not slip off user’s hand through an exclusive elasticated support in the wrist are which provides a “locking” effect.
- Offers an optimized and controlled grip to the user through the glove’s micro-cup finish.
- Certified by The Skin Health Alliance to be “Dermatologically Safe”.
- Gauge: 2.00 mm
- Length: 28cm
- Unit Of Measurement: 1 Pair
- EN388 : 4232B
*images are for illustrative purposes only.