+PLUS Safety General Purpose Working Gloves
- This model provides a high level of cut protection with a level C cut resistance (ISO 13997).
- Featuring a super-thin liner (1.4mm thickness) that promises maximum comfort and dexterity for dry environments.
- The sandy finish on the micro-foam nitrile coating gives users a better grip.
- The reinforcement between thumb and forefinger improves cut resistance and extends usage lifespan.
- Reduces hand fatigue through its ultra-lightweight seamless knit liner which provides excellent comfort, sensitivity and dexterity to the user.
- Ensure gloves does not slip off user’s hand through an exclusive elasticated support in the wrist are which provides a “locking” effect.
- Offers an optimized and controlled grip to the user through the glove’s micro-cup finish.
- 3/4 coated knit wrist
- Micro-foam coating with non-slip grip
- Thickness: 0.8 mm
- Certified to EN388:2016 – 4141
*images are for illustrative purposes only.
Not Applicable for this product.